What personal information is collected?
We collect personal information you voluntarily choose to provide such as your name, address, email address, phone numbers and/or other categories of personal information.
- Our web server logs may collect additional information, such as the domain names of visitors to our web sites, in order to measure the use of our web sites and to improve content.
How is my personal information used?
- We may use personal information to facilitate order processing; to contact you if a problem arises with your order; to facilitate the employment application process; or for other uses consistent with this statement.
- Except as outlined in this statement or on our web sites, we do not provide your personal information to third parties without your consent.
- We may also share your personal information with third-party business partners so that they may provide services to MDX Electronics that are consistent with this statement and our websites or as part of a specific product, service, or promotion.
- In addition, we may disclose personal information in special cases, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
What choices do I have?
- If you do not want to receive e-mail, direct mail or targeted advertisements regarding our products and services, simply tell us when you provide your personal information.
- You have the right to access (review, correct, amend or delete) your personal information by contacting MDX Electronics.
What about information security?
- The personal information you provide may be transmitted, used, stored and otherwise processed outside of the country where you submitted that information, including jurisdictions that may not have data privacy laws that provide equivalent protection to such laws in your home country.
- Regardless of where these activities occur, we take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
What about my child’s privacy?
- Our web sites are intended for use only by persons over the age of 13. Persons under the age of 13 should not submit personal information to MDX Electronics.
How do I contact MDX Electronics?
Please direct any questions concerning MDX Electronics privacy practices or any other comments or questions by filling out the form in the “Contact Us” section of our website.
Or, mail your inquiry/request to:
311 S. Goolsby Blvd.
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442